12.07.2010

Olivia + Landon Engagements



What a sweet couple and a fun shoot! Olivia + Landon told me they wanted to shoot with an old blue truck, and I was so happy when I stumbled upon this truck in Provo. The owner, Jordan, was kind enough to let us shoot with it! Special thanks to him for letting us play around his truck for 45 minutes. Olivia + Landon also had a videographer at this shoot, Nathan Pickett. Nathan does an awesome job, I would definitely recommend taking a look at his work if you are looking for someone to shoot video at your wedding. Check out his blog here: http://snowflakeproductions.blogspot.com/




























3 comments:

  1. i love your pictures! what are your prices for "engagements"? I'm already married, but i'd love to get some pictures taken of my husband and I sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an email address to which I could send you information? Or, you can email me at aloosle@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. livvy is my best friend... and maybe i almost cried looking at these. wonderful. so wonderful. totally captured her personality :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover