10.18.2010

Kassy + Whitney Wedding



I am way behind on my blot posts, but I decided to push this one ahead of the others because I am so excited about it. One of the reasons I love it is because it was the day I became an aunt! My sister (Niki Loosle) had her baby this day, and I was so excited the whole day to go home and see baby Avery. This wedding was also absolutely gorgeous. The couple had me stay for the entire day, so there are tons of pictures to show for it. This is probably going to be one of my longest posts ever, so grab some of the halloween candy you're not supposed to eat, sit back and relax. This couple was SO sweet and easy going. They had complete trust in me and were happy to try any of my ideas.


























































2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE coming across photos of people I know! BEAUTIFUL photos! I wish we could have been there Whitney! Congrats to you both. You are a stunning couple. :)
    Love, Chels & Abe. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover